The Activity Check is something that will be happening every month, just to check in with players, make sure that all the characters who've been accepted into the game are participating, and get a quick rundown of what characters are up to!
Some Activity Check guidelines:
1. Any character who fails to make the Activity Check will be removed from the game for inactivity, in order to free up the character for someone else who may wish to play them.
2. Any character listed as on hiatus on the Hiatus Page will be exempt from the Activity Check.
3. Any character accepted within the past week (ie. since Jan 8th-16th or after) will be exempt from the Activity Check, but please give us a comment with a link to your accepted application, for easy reference.
4. Any player who passes the Activity Check will have his or her character limit raised to 5 characters. New Starting January: In order to apply for more then two characters you have to give a link to a completed Activity Check on your next application.
How to Pass the Activity Check
All you have to do to pass the Activity Check is post a link to one of the following that has occurred within the past 2 weeks (since Jan. 1st):
- An entry your character has made on sirenspull
- A log in which your character has participated on sirenspull_logs
- A comment thread on sirenspull in which your character has posted 10 or more comments
- An action log in which your character has participated on sirenspull that is 5 or more comments long, total
Additionally, we'd like a short rundown of what your character is currently up to.
This doesn't have to be a long summary, just a general idea, and you're more than welcome to keep secret plots secret, so long as you give us something.
If you can't make activity check within the last two weeks there is still the seven days that AC's are open to post. This gives you three weeks in a month to post at least once.
Any questions are more than welcome.
Thanks for participating, everyone!